Staffing and Employment Development
Employment development as source of income for their sustenance.
- Assessment of target community, recruitment of beneficiary, classification of beneficiaries by skills
- Identify workshop, industries, restaurant, schools, dairy, supper markets and sale store and shops where women and youth in communities could be employed to work and earn sustenance income
- Discuss program concept and service with potential entitle or businesses
- Develop an agreement base on our vision and objectives with entities
- Entity employ project beneficiary and issues contract base on their own policy
- Placement and assign beneficial to location, monitor and evaluate the process, report on progress and achievement, certify and graduate (12 Months)