Rural Water and Sanitation
Provide access to clean and safe drinking water for woman and child in rural community in Liberia.
- Assess target community source of drinking water and latrine facilities
- Discuss the impact on their health and safety with community’s stake holders in town hall meeting and agree on the need for rehabilitation or construction of new facility
- Development a community endorsement letter to be signed by the chief and elders, Clan chief and District superintendent endorsing you to source for funding on their behalf to rehabilitate the road
- Identified a sanitation technician or engineer to do a full and complete assessment for rehabilitate or construction with the PO and PM.
- PO and PM develop and finalize a project proposal, send to the international office for approval
- Market proposal by National and International Office for donor funding
- Secure funding and contract engineer for project implementation
- National office monitor, evaluation to ensure standard performance
- Report on implementation stages until project activities are completed